Xe lăn Medline Aluminum Rollator Walker with SeatSKU: B00B8F1H9O
Medline Aluminum Rollator with 6" Wheels
Affordable and Lightweight
Imagine having the freedom to live a more active life! This portable rolling walker by Medline makes it possible by adding stability and reducing stress on your body, which helps you walk faster and farther, indoors or outdoors. At 14 pounds, this lightweight rolling walker is made of strong aluminum and folds flat and compact when not in use, making it easy to pick up and stow when traveling. Your smart, convenient travel companion.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Wheel Dimensions: 6 inches
- Handles adjust from 31 - 35 inches allowing users a more customized fit
- Width Between Handles: 17.5 inches
- Seat Height: 20.5 inches (not adjustable)
Easily Folds Flat
Fold up rollator walker for easy storage and transportation.
Padded Seat and Backrest
The padded seat and backrest allow users to sit and rest comfortably.
Convenient Storage Bag
Easily store your supplies under the seat.
Basic rollator provides all the necessary features at an extremely affordable price. Folds easily for compact storage. Loop-style brakes you push down and pull up to release. Rollator weighs just 14 lbs.
Features & details
- This deluxe Medline medical rolling walker has a padded backrest for support and padded seat for users to rest in comfort | Ideal for seniors or any person with healthcare needs
- Rollator walker has adjustable arms to ensure a proper fit | Adjustable grip handles go from 31 to 35 inches
- Rollator is light, weighing just 14 pounds, and folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Aluminum frame supports users weighing up to 250 pounds
- Equipped with casters — smooth-rolling 6 inch wheels that make this walking aid great for indoor or outdoor use | Dimension between handles: 17.5" | 20.5" seat height
Product information Purple
|Product Dimensions||24.8 x 7.5 x 30.4 inches|
|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|Item model number||MDS86850EP|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 884Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank|
#20,650 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
#10 in Rolling Walkers
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 6, 2012|
Legal Disclaimer :
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.