Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gels with AcetaminophenSKU: JO48824
Only TYLENOL Rapid Release Gels have laser-drilled holes. They release medicine fast for fast pain relief.
Temporarily reduces fever and temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Here are some suggestions that you can try to help manage headaches:
-- Taking a hot bath or shower to help relax aching muscles.
-- Heading out for a brisk walk. Fresh air can work wonders when it comes to headaches.
-- Trying some simple head and neck stretches.
Try relaxation techniques like the one below:
-- Step 1: Sit or lie down comfortably, and put one hand on your stomach (just below rib cage).
-- Step 2: Slowly breathe in through your nose. Notice that your stomach expands outward and upward.
-- Step 3: Exhale slowly through your nose or mouth, letting your stomach empty and fall.
-- Step 4: Repeat 10 to 20 times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to your health care professional.
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels work at the speed of life to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and reduce fever. Each gelcap features unique laser-drilled holes that work to release medicine fast and contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for effective, extra strength pain relief. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels can be used to help treat minor aches and pains related to headache, backache, minor arthritis pain, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. From the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever, this extra strength pain reliever is suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Features & details
- 24-count Tylenol Rapid Release Gels with acetaminophen work fast to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and help reduce fever
- Each gelcap features unique, laser-drilled holes to quickly release medicine and contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for fast, effective extra strength pain relief
- Use as a fever reducer and to help treat minor aches and pains including headache, backache, toothache, cramps and pain caused by the common cold
- This oral pain reliever is fast-acting and can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
- Experience relief and alleviate aches and pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever
|Product Dimensions||1.47 x 2.71 x 1.51 inches|
|Item Weight||1.12 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Item model number||JO48824|
|Customer Reviews||4.8 out of 5 stars 503Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank|
#1,558 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
#7 in Acetaminophen
#496 in Sales & Deals
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 27, 2016|
Safety Information :
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take • more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours • with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away. Do not use: • with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. • if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if • pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • new symptoms occur • redness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: • headache • muscular aches • backache • minor pain of arthritis • the common cold • toothache • premenstrual and menstrual cramps • Temporarily reduces fever
Active Ingredients (in each gelcap): Acetaminophen 500 mg (pain reliever/fever reducer).
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over: • take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last • do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor • do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor Children under 12 years: • ask a doctor Other Information; • Each gelcap contains: sodium 1 mg • Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665(toll-free) or 215-273-8755(collect)
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.