Máy đo thân nhiệt No Touch Forehead Thermometer by iHealth
iHealth Baby Thermometer Makes Taking a Temperature Easy:
3 Built-in Sensors. Accuracy You Can Trust.
Our ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead.The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.The latest built-in smart chip will ensure the excellent performance of the thermometer.
Instant Feedback in 1 Second
Fast testing in one second.Readings appear illuminated on the device along with a white color-coded LED indicator to tell you the temperature result.
Hold.Aim.Press- collects more than 100 data points per second.
Hold your thermometer within 1 inch of the forehead and aim it at the center. Start measuring with a press of a button (the only button) and it collects more than 100 data points per second.It’s that simple. Let your child take your temperature next time!
It Vibrates When Done.
You get a gentle vibration when the reading is done in 1 second. No annoying beeps that may wake up the baby.
LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.
Invisible when not in use, a large backlit LED screen displays the reading in bright white light. See it clearly even in total darkness.
Safe and Hygienic.
No more worrying about cross-contamination and spreading the germs to the entire household. Our no-touch thermometer is safe and hygienic. So you can focus on the kid, not the germs.
- Safe and Hygienic.
- 1-Second Quick Measurement For Baby,Kids and Adults.
- Accurate Readings by 3 Built-in Sensors, and Easy Unit Switch ( Fahrenheit and Celsius.)
- LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.
- No Annoying Beeps and Gentle Vibration when measurement done.
- When the device is powered OFF, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to enter unit switching mode. Under this model, both ℃ and ℉ should flash at the same time.
- Under this mode, press the measurement button to switch to ℃ or °F. The corresponding symbol of the selected unit after switching will flash.
- After selecting the unit, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to leave the unit switching mode.