Enfamil Vitamins Enfamom Prenatal Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
Enfamil Vitamins Enfamom Prenatal Vitamin & Mineral Supplement for Women w/Calcium Vitamin D Vitamin C Omega 3 DHA 90 Softgels (3 Month Supply)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.75 x 2.75 x 5.13 inches|
|Ingredients||Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Ribflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Panothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magniesium, Zinc, Copper, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, DHA, SPA, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Medium Chain Trigrlyceriedes, Yellow Beeswax, Purified water, soy lechthin, annatto, fish(anchovy, mackerel, sardine, smelt, tuna, soy sulfites|
Introducing an advanced prenatal multivitamin that helps support your baby's brain, bones, and body. An easy to take softgel to use before, during, and after pregnancy packed with important nutrients like folate, calcium, and Omega-3 DHA. Start taking prenatal vitamins three months ahead of conception. Starting daily prenatal multivitamins early helps ensure that your body has essential nutrients you both need from the very start. Whether you’re thinking about conceiving, actively trying to conceive, are pregnant, or breastfeeding, Enfamom Advanced Prenatal Multivitamin is specially formulated to support your health and your baby’s development every step of the way. Enfamom has not been shown superior to the other leading brand in bone development. [250mg vs 200mg in One a Day].
About this item
- Why ENFAMOM Prenatal Vitamins? Nutrition plays a big role in your pregnancy. Getting enough folate, omega-3 DHA and calcium in your diet helps support your health as well as the development of your growing baby.
- START NOW: When to start taking prenatals? Three months ahead of conception is a good rule of thumb. That’s because so much of your baby’s development happens during the first few weeks of pregnancy—when you might not even realize you’re pregnant yet. Starting daily prenatal multivitamins early helps ensure that your body has essential nutrients you both need from the very start.
- OMEGA-3 DHA is a fatty acid that aids in your baby’s brain and eye development. DHA is an important nutrient for babies before and after they’re born. Enfamom has expert-recommended levels of DHA (200 milligrams daily)
- CALCIUM is important for the development of your baby’s precious little bones. Even though foods like yogurt and cheese contain calcium, a prenatal vitamin helps make sure that you and your baby are getting the recommended amount. This is especially important if you are lactose intolerant or just aren’t fond of dairy. Enfamom Advanced Prenatal Multivitamin was created with 25% more calcium vs. other leading brand.
- ACTIVE FOLATE is a B vitamin and is an absolute must for expecting moms. Folate acts by nourishing your baby’s developing nervous system and protecting them against certain birth defects, including spinal cord and brain abnormalities.
- FREE FROM: Enfamom advanced prenatal multivitamin has no artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, high fructose corn syrup, or sugar. No dairy or wheat ingredients were utilized in our multivitamin and there are also no known sources of gluten.
Taking Enfamom Advanced Prenatal Vitamins daily helps your body get important nutrients it needs—like folate, calcium and omega-3 DHA which nourish your baby’s developing nervous system, can help reduce risk of neural tube defects, and support the overall health of you and your little one from the very beginning
Prenatal vitamins’ job is to help provide important nutrients that you and your growing baby need—but may not always get from diet alone (sardines, anyone?). Our advanced formula has key ingredients like iron, which supports baby’s growth and helps reduce the risk of iron deficiency anemia in moms.
Enfamom Advanced Prenatal Vitamins are for breastfeeding moms too. Moms who take omega-3 DHA after birth can share this brain supporting nutrient with their babies through their breast milk. Clinical studies have shown that DHA helps support overall brain development. Enfamom includes an expert recommended amount of DHA, helping to make it easier for mom to offer advanced nutrition to her baby.
Lưu ý: Đây là sản phẩm không có sẵn tại Việt Nam, hàng chờ order từ USA về VN mất từ 2-3 tuần - Quý khách có thể đặt hàng ngay tại website, nhân viên chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ tư vấn quy trình đặt hàng hoặc trong trường hợp cần hỗ trợ gấp, quý khách vui lòng liên hệ qua Fanpage: Tilashouse hoặc Hotline: 0934562607. Trân trọng cảm ơn !